Topaz is pleased to announce the availability of A.I Gigapixel 3.0.5, is a new standalone software package that lets you resize images either to a specific size or up to 600%.
– We have added macOS 10.14+ Dark Mode support!
– When the Custom Folder option is selected for the Save to control, the folder selection window is automatically displayed.
– In the processing list, the preview icon, file name, and resolution are now vertically centered
– When the Only RAW Files option is selected for the Convert Format For control, the Keep Color Profile control will be set to No and disabled. This behavior is consistent with previous versions of the application
– When the Only RAW Files option is selected for the Convert Format For control, the Convert Profile To control was disabled. This prevented the user from selecting a color profile when it was mandatory
– When starting a 30 day trial, the message dialog confirming the action was missing a space character
– We fixed a problem that caused the wrong colorspace to be assigned to images upon output, resulting in color changes
About A.I.Gigapixel. Topaz A.I. Gigapixel is a standalone application only (it does not work as a plugin or Topaz Studio adjustment) made for batch resizing your images. It uses the power of Topaz’s proprietary Artistic Intelligence engine to make sharper and clearer upscaled images than traditional upscaling tools.
A.I. GigaPixel is the first desktop application to use the power of Deep Neural Networks to realistically enlarge your images, up to 6x. Traditional up-scale methods use “interpolation” (bi-cubic, Lanczos, fractal, etc.) to create higher resolution images.
These traditional methods produce images that are blurry, unrealistically painterly, and lack the details that are present in real high-resolution images.
About Topaz Labs. We use the most advanced developments in imaging technology to create powerful software products for photographers.
Supported files types:
Product: Topaz Labs A.I.Gigapixel
Version: 3.0.5 with Gigapixel Database 1.25.2019
Supported Architectures: x64:
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
OpenGL Support Level: OpenGL 3.3