SoftPerfect Network Scanner is a free multi-threaded IP, NetBIOS and SNMP scanner with a modern interface and many advanced features. It is intended for both system administrators and general users interested in computer security. The program pings computers, scans for listening TCP/UDP ports and displays which types of resources are shared on the network, including system and hidden ones.
In addition, it can mount shared folders as network drives, browse them using Windows Explorer, filter the results list, and more. SoftPerfect Network Scanner can also check for a user-defined port, and report back if one is open. It can also resolve host names and auto-detect the local and external IP range. It supports remote shutdown and Wake-On-LAN.
- Performs a ping sweep and displays live devices.
- Fully supports both IPv4 and IPv6 discovery.
- Detects hardware MAC-addresses, even across routers.
- Detects hidden shared folders and writable ones.
- Detects your internal and external IP addresses.
- Scans for listening TCP ports, some UDP and SNMP services.
- Retrieves currently logged-on users, configured user accounts, uptime, etc.
- Mounts and explores network resources.
- Launches external third party applications.
- Exports results to HTML, XML, CSV and TXT.
- Supports Wake-On-LAN, remote shutdown and sending network messages.
- Retrieves any system information via WMI, remote registry, file system and service manager.
- Absolutely free, requires no installation, and does not contain any adware, spyware or malware.
- Fixed a software exception on Windows XP.
- Added displaying Time to live (TTL) for ping.
- Added filter management with favourite filters.
- Added an option to lookup NetBIOS names only.
- Added UI languages: German, Czech, Chinese, Japanese.
- In console mode show UI messages and prompts in the console.
- Fixed occasional “Cannot register tab” error.
- Added synchronous I/O cancellation for faster thread stopping.
- Added multilingual user interface support (more languages to come).
Patch/Keygen (775 KB):